Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009

Got Featured on German Youtube! YAY




Yesterday in School. I had Informatic. I was look on my youtube channel to check my comments for the leatest video. There was so many negative comments. I was other a funny other question. I show it my class mate.
After i was Home i checked my youtube again. There its was 4 hours away. I was ate a noodle soup and checked out YT. 1 message. 3 comments, 1 video response, 2 friend requests.
WHAT happend here. I feel it and was look a bit down the front page.
AHHH! I GOT FEATURED! WITHS 51 things from my room!
A dream come true. REALLY awesome.
THANKS JOHNNYDURHAM19 to inspired me to made a Video Response from his Video!!!!!!:)
Ok i cant speak a world and my mind was going crazy.
Now after a day the stupid comments a going after a changed the comment settings of to control and approve all the comments.
I wonder that so many people dont understand the Youtube community. They didnt undertsand for the reason i made the 51 things from my Room Video.
And the most was German!!
Now wrote more people they support me! THANKKKKKKSS!
I chatted with a good friend. After i told him that he helped me to manage all this stupid comments. THANKS STERLING! YOU A REALLY GOOD FRIEND!
I should try to ignore the bad comments. I did it from the beginning.
Later i will write here a blog maybe about all that bad comments.
OK stop now. i think that is the longest blog that i ever wrote :P

cathy

Keine Kommentare: